Non members ( $36 for 18 holes, $22 for 9 holes )
Members ( $30 for 18 holes, $18 for 9 holes )
The rules for the use of motorised golf vehicles are:
- Motorised golf vehicles must not be driven onto tees or greens or between greens or bunkers.
- No motorised golf vehicle shall be driven or left standing at the front or within 30 metres of a green.
- A motorised golf vehicle should not be driven ahead of play when a ball is still to be played.
- Where a golf cart is on the course no more than two persons may ride in the cart and under no circumstances are children permitted to drive the cart.
- Use of a motorised golf vehicle may at times be denied if Course conditions and or other circumstances warrant such action.